We love to share other great wedding vendors, especially ones that complement our range of tweed suits, and what better way to keep yourself reminded of looking great on your big day than having a video made. We’ve been chatting to fab London-based husband and wife team I Will Video.
1) Can you tell our readers a little bit about you?
I Will Video is a creative video team, based in East London, set up by husband and wife Jess and Will in 2016. We specialise in creating lively, modern and real wedding videos across the U.K and worldwide. We love capturing the pure emotion surrounding the day with all its subtleties, looks and reactions – it doesn’t get realer than that!
2) Wedding Videography is certainly on the rise but can be seen as a luxury; why should couples opt to have a video made of their special day?
We tied the knot last year, and while the photos beautifully captured some of the special moments, it was the video that really brought the whole day back to life. We loved being able to hear ourselves recite our vows; listen back to all the terrible jokes from the best man’s speech and watch ourselves awkwardly sway side to side during our first dance. It’s something we’ll treasure forever and maybe one day show our grandkids.
3) What are the most exciting parts of the wedding day to shoot, and what could the grooms do to make the most out of it?
There’s no ‘most exciting’ part of the day. The whole day is exploding with pure emotion and everyone is experiencing that in their own unique ways. One thing we’ve noticed with the grooms we’ve worked with is that they often opt out of being filmed during their prep. If it’s logistically possible we always push to cover this because there’s something seriously special about capturing the groom with his bros, bantering away to keep the nerves at bay.
4) What’s the craziest thing at a wedding you’ve been able to shoot?
We had a real hoot filming a ceilidh once (a traditional Scottish dance). There were lots of kilts flying around and ladies being swung left, right and centre. Barrels of craft beer, belly laughter and utter joy filled the room. We’d leap at the opportunity of capturing another one of these.
5) Of your services, which is the most popular and what are the current trends? Is there anything you’d love to try?
Everyone’s loving our natural and lively wedding highlights videos, especially when we include video messages from their guests as seen in Jen & Tom’s video. We love trying new things and we’re open to anything!
6) What’s the best way for couples to contact you about their wedding?
We’d love to hear from you if you’d like to hire or buy our suits for your big day, give us a call on 01234 910620 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org